Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Prison Break

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Prison Break

    did anyone else watch the premiere last night??...looks to be a very good show..
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prison Break

    forgot about it
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prison Break

    gonna be a great show man, didnt take no time leading into the story, started off strong..
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Prison Break

    Gay show! who cares! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prison Break

    i watched it. I really liked it, think im already addicted to it the little bit that i've seen
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prison Break

    I never have time to watch tv shows consistently, thank God that put this shows on DVD now.

    I just got into Entourage on HBO this season because they replay it 6 times a week, it may be the coolest show I have ever seen. I cant wait to get the DVD of season 1 to see what I missed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •